Friday 2 May 2014

Questionnaire number 2

1.        I’ve looked at 3 different brands which would you most like my magazine to be like?
NME
Top of the pops
Vibe
2.       What colours would you prefer my magazine to be?
Bright colours
Dark colours
Earthy colours
3.       What would you prefer the name of the magazine to be?
Lego House
Rebel
Our Time
4.       What type of artists would you like to be seen in my magazine?
Acoustic
Rock
Rap
Pop
R&B
5.       Do you want to hear about recent festivals and get and insights from pictures?
Yes
No
  Would you prefer to have live or posed pictures of celebrities in my magazine?
Posed
Live
Both
8.       How many images would you like in my magazine also which photo do you prefer as the main image on the front cover?
4-6
7-12
13-18





9.       What genre of music would you like this magazine to be?
Folk
Pop
Rock

10.   How much would you be willing to pay for this music magazine?
£2.99
£3.99
£4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment