Friday 2 May 2014

Institution Study

NME has made its self a huge brand because of all the famous start they put on the front. It has Rihanna on the front who some women/girls may look up to also men/boys might say that she is a sex symbol so also want to by this magazine. This issues also a special edition on Rihanna this makes it seem that the magazine has a good relationship with this celebrity.
 This magazine has a quote under RIHANNA which says ‘you need people who aren’t afraid to tell you when you’re f**king up’ this shows that she makes mistakes like us and she’s not this perfect human being who we all think she should be and think we should be. This helps her and the magazine speak to people.
NME also has a website. This will make the magazine more popular because its shows that some people don’t want to wait around for the next issue they can just search on the internet. This also makes it interactive to younger audiences.
For my magazine I got my inspiration from NME for my front cover as an image of a record. This shows that I have a good relationship with NME. I also have a website this gives my audience the sense of independence and interaction with my magazine. I think also because my magazine is aimed at 16 to 19 year olds boy and girls giving them a website to look on were helpful. On the website they also sell merchandise this shows a lifestyle choice people want to wear my magazine people was to have my magazine on their cup this will help my magazine become more popular. My magazine also has a twitter and facebook page which also helps it become more interactive. My magazine also has live music in every week so my audience can never miss out they are also kept up to date about new and old music

No comments:

Post a Comment